Business and Personal Legal Services
CALL ME FOR YOUR FREE QUOTATION
If you have any Questions please telephone me direct or Email. There's no obligation if you just call and I am available 9-5 daily, when I am not in meetings. I will return your call if you have to leave a message.
Tel: 0161 241 6118
I am Mrs Lisa Tonge, a Solicitor in Worsley, with more than 20 years experience of conveyancing of residential properties in the modern property market.
- Please note that I am a sole practitioner and as such there is no list of partners appropriate to this practice. Recognised Sole Practitioner
- My firm is accredited in the Law Society Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS). CQS Number 03527.
- Authorised and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority SRA Number 387802.
no VAT to pay on fees
Ask for current rates - All costs information on this site relates to domestic property transactions and is subject to change. Please enquire concerning commercial rates and rates for Wills and Probate where fixed fees may be agreed at the outset.
Contact me for a free quotation FOR:
- YOUR CONVEYANCING NEEDS - Sales and Purchases property, cohabitation agreements and property matters such as property transfers, for competitive prices.
- WILLS AND PROBATE - Make sure your wishes are known, make your will today!
- AS WILLS AND PROBATE ISSUES - Good preparation of legal documents gives you more certainty in your financial arrangements.
- LIVING TOGETHER - I can advise on a range of issues such as pre-nupital agreements.
- START UP BUSINESS DOCUMENTATION for new businesses in Worsley.
- EMPLOYMENT CONTRACTS* - Are you new to employing staff? I can help you to prepare re-usable contracts.
- MORTGAGES - Is your proposed mortgage with NatWest Bank, The Woolwich, Barclays or RBS? I handle your mortgage work and conveyancing when you use these lenders in particular.
- LEASES - I can advise you on the documents for small commercial premises and I advise on and draft documents in commercial areas such as Employment and Business Law.
*Please note that I deal only with non-contentious employment matters. If you are in dispute with your employer, please look for a firm specialising in litigation in the employment tribunal.
Why not let me help? Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org.
SH, Sale, Cheshire
Free Initial Meeting
Arrange a free initial appointment to discuss your individual circumstances. I will dedicate my own time to making your sale, purchase, or other transaction a success. I offer you my time in an initial free meeting, email correspondence or telephone call to discuss all of your options when dealing with the planning of your legal documents.
EARLY EVENING AND WEEKEND appointments are available by arrangement. As a valued client you will have direct telephone and or e-mail access to me from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Friday.
*An initial meeting is used to discuss the issues involved, to take copies of your identification documents and to complete an ID form to help comply with money laundering regulations; I will also discuss what tasks are likely to be required and the likely costs involved to enable you to decide whether or not you wish to proceed. If so, fees will be charged for all subsequent work and advice at my hourly rate or at an agreed fixed fee as appropriate.